Q. Comp TIA A+ technician
Comp TIA Network +
Comp TIA Linux +
Microsoft certification at the product level (MCTS- Microsoft certified technology specialist)
Can you get a good paying job to live well with these certificates?
I live in the Bay area in CA, so everything is really expensive, is this a good job to have in that area?
Comp TIA Network +
Comp TIA Linux +
Microsoft certification at the product level (MCTS- Microsoft certified technology specialist)
Can you get a good paying job to live well with these certificates?
I live in the Bay area in CA, so everything is really expensive, is this a good job to have in that area?
A. Throw in a BS in Computer Science and you should be able to get a very well paying job.
what are the most recognized and appreciated certifications in the IT field?
Q. Im not interested by unix/linux certifications....if they even exist!
A. will find out from my son after easter.
Where can I study a comptia linux+ certification in Toronto or surrounding area ?
Q. I can`t find any place to study this certification in Toronto. Ideally I liked to get a instructor. Any idea`s...
A. I took an instructor led course for my A+ certification and to be honest i learned more from the books. A good exam study will also help to make sure you pass the exam the first time. Good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment